Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- The speaker list on the website is subject to last minute changes in an unlikely event of a speaker not able to make it to the conference due to unavoidable circumstances. CMS Asia team will try to find a suitable replacement in such scenarios
- Registration fee does not include any other incidental expenses related to attending the conference such as Travel, Accommodation etc.
- There are no preferential seats for anyone, the seats are available on first come first serve basis
- Delegates registration fee will not be refundable or transferable.
- CMS Asia reserves right to change the ticket price without prior notice and no refunds will be made in case the ticket price drops, to attendees who might have purchased tickets earlier.
- Delegates may not be allowed into the media & speaker rooms reserved for Press & Speakers
- Delegates agree and allow their pictures and/or videos to be taken during the conference and used for promotion purposes later
- Some speakers may not be willing to share their respective presentations and the same can not be shared later with delegates
- By registering, delegates and participants agree that CMS Asia may collect their personal info to enable it to communicate with them by mail, telephone & electronic messages & CMS Asia may share info with its partners who may also contact delegates and participants in this way.
- The organizer is not responsible for arranging VISA for any delegate and registration fee is non-refundable if the delegate is unable to get VISA because of any reason. The organizer will not be issuing any invitation letters for this purpose. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to arrange for his/her travel and VISA.
- Delegates allow CMS Asia partners and sponsors to reach out to them via email or mobile Pre-Event & Post-Event.
- All disputes are subject to Singapore Jurisdiction.
- In the event of event getting postponed due to unavoidable circumstances, the delegates will be registered automatically for the event on a new date. If the event is cancelled, the delegate fee will be refunded. CMS Asia will not be liable for any other incidental expenses